Monday, July 25, 2011

The Good Thief's Guide

Post: Bernie: February 9, 2011
Note: To follow our trip to Amsterdam from beginning to end, choose The plans are made from the index at right.

Our March trip is coming up soon. I am reading a book set in Amsterdam that Sarah got me for Christmas called, The Good Thief's Guide To Amsterdam by Chris Ewan. I'll fill you in a bit more about it when I get a litter more into it.

Very entertaining with places and streets named. I think we'll try and follow some of the routes the main character took and see if we can identify landmarks. This could prove to be a lot of fun. It is certainly giving me a feel for the city.

...so what is with the see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil monkeys?

I think I know...

But I won't spoil it for you.

Post: Bernie: February 13, 2011

I did know what... But not where I thought they were.

Even if you are not reading this as preparation for a trip to Amsterdam, it's a great read!

I'll let you know is all the places in the book that I dog eared the pages of are real...

Next: Some of the places we are going to see [READ NEXT AMSTERDAM POST]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting in a helpful and appropriate way.